“I feel empowered to think through situations and work out strategies to help me. See Change helped me to look at things from my son’s perspective”
See Change is the First Floor Program’s six-session program for families impacted by Substance Use and/or Mental Health issues.
We know these issues often leave families reeling, feeling alone and afraid, not knowing what works or where to turn – See Change is designed to help!
See Change covers the following:
- Information on mental health issues, drug dependency and recovery
- The impact of these issues on families
- Understanding the process of change
- Strategies for reclaiming your life
- Tools for enhancing personal and family well-being
Rockhampton: (07) 49235600
“See Change is a way to recognise what needs to take place in your own life to be able to cope and assist others”